The Fire Assembly Point is at the main entrance gate. Should this be inaccessible, muster at the far end of the 100yd range by the storage shed.
The warning of fire for these premises is: “FIRE” to be shouted by the person discovering the fire.
The duty range officer will be responsible for taking a roll call, using the attendance book to check off members names.
All members and visitors should make themselves aware of the location of the exit routes from the premises.
ON DISCOVERING A FIRE
- Shout FIRE.
- Proceed to the fire assembly point.
- Leave rifles pointing down-range with breeches open.
- Make your way quickly & quietly to the fire assembly point.
- Do not stop to collect personal belongings.
- Do not re-enter the building until instructed that it is safe to do so.
- Without compromising personal safety, the Range Officer should collect the attendance book & check Store & Toilet areas.
- Call the Emergency Services by dialling 999 (or 112).
- Prevent all possible causes of fire.
- Never obstruct an exit route.