Joining the club is easy.
- Contact us using the New member enquiry form.
- We will invite you to visit the range.
- Return your completed membership form.
- Novices become a probationary member by paying £75 for 12 visits within a 6 month period. This non-refundable fee covers your induction, supervision, coaching, equipment and rifle hire. Ammunition must be purchased on the day.
- Note that all new members, regardless of ability, will receive an induction to the club’s Range Administration and Safety Plan (‘RASP’).
- Become a full member by paying a one-off joining fee*, plus the annual membership fee**.
See the FAQs for more information.
There are club rifles by prior arrangement; all other equipment is available including bench rests for those unable to fire prone. We ask for a £3 range fee each time you shoot, and the only further cost is the amount of ammunition you choose to use.
During your probationary period, you will supervised and coached by experienced club members to shoot safely at our range with good technique.
Juniors (age 14-17) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- * There is a one-off £25 joining fee.
- ** Membership is currently £120 per year (juniors 50%), paid as a proportion of the remaining year for new members, e.g. 50% if you join half-way through the year.
Fees are reviewed annually at the AGM, usually in April.
(The club used to charge a ‘green fee’ per visit, but this has now been absorbed into the annual membership fee).